ONE FREE STUDENT PLACE FOR EVERY LOCAL SCHOOL!
Operating Theatre Live are constantly striving to widen participation in medicine. We have secured funding to allocate a sponsored place to every school within a close proximity of every Operating Theatre Live event.
How does it work?
1) Teachers in local schools distribute the below form to students who may wish to apply
2) Students are encouraged to produce an application showcasing why they should be considered for a sponsored place.
3) Teachers submit the applications to the email address on the form
4) Our clinical team will assess the applications and score them based on their quality, successful applicants will be awarded a widening participation funding and thus receive a sponsored place.
5) Applications for sponsored places must be returned and submitted by a teacher
Students aged 14-19 are encouraged to apply.
Applications can be made from either downloading the paper form, or completing our online form below.
Applications for free places close 28 days before the event.