Time & Location
About the Event
The award winning Operating Theatre Live event offers a curriculum linked learning experience based around the dissection of real anatomical specimens in a real operating theatre, for students aged from 14-19 & mature students. Here you book tickets to UK-wide events as well as learn more about exciting careers in medicine & healthcare.
- Live dissection of real anatomical specimens including a head & brain, lungs & heart, GI tract as well as a limb
- Experience life in the clincal setting
- Learn about the skills required to work in the NHS
- Learn real surgical techniques
- Develop your comminication skills in line with interview assessment
- Learn exam content delivered by award winning practioners
- Improve you exam performance
- Learn about the UCAT/BMAT exam
- Take home a certificate for your UCAS univeristy application
A signed medical questionaire MUST be completed and signed by a legal gaurdian for all atendees under 18 before admission to the event. Failure to arrive with a signed medical questionaire will result in refusal of admsssion without refund. Medical questionares can be downloaded from the website.
FUTURE HEALTHCARE TICKET
Sessions run from 0900 - 1500
FUTURE MEDIC TICKET
Sessions run from 0900 - 1800
Please ensure you arrange travel and transport in advance of the event.
Students should wear loose items of clothing as we will provide them with protective scrubs, to comply with our infection control policy students wishing to handle and dissect specimens MUST be bare from the elbow down.
- FUTURE HEALTHCARE TICKET £89£94.99£94.990£0
- FUTURE MEDIC TICKET £160£169.99£169.990£0
- EVENT LUNCH £15.00£15£150£0
- OTL STETHOSCOPE £29.99£29.99£29.990£0